Welcome to my online home!
Here you will find information about upcoming releases, my books (of which I’m hoping there will be more and more as time goes on), random thoughts, and links to other writers who write awesome stories about love, and especially men loving men. Check out my most recent posts in News & Muse.
News & Muse Recent Posts
- 17 November 2016 : New Release! Three Dates of Christmas
Three Dates of Christmas Cover Art: Jay Aheer Release Date: November 17, 2016 eISBN: 978-0-9981807-1-7 Available at Amazon and All Romance eBooks. Dean Murphy hates Christmas a little more each [More...]
- 26 February 2016 : New Release & Contests – Tartan Candy
Finally, another new release! It's been so long, but I'm hoping you'll love Raven and Caleb as much as I do. I'm posting at a [More...]
- 7 August 2015 : New Release – Come Undone
A new release! Come Undone is here! A huge box set - 9 stories (MF & MM), 700+ pages, and only $0.99 for the ebook! [More...]
- 27 February 2015 : March Events – There Will Be Prizes!
I've got a couple of events coming up in March... I'd love to have you join me :) 1. March 1-31: The Romance Reviews 4th Anniversary [More...]
- 6 January 2015 : North on Drummond is here!
The past few months have been long and difficult, but I'm so thrilled that the beast of a manuscript is finally out in the world! [More...]
- 31 December 2014 : Welcome to a New Year’s Dinner (and prizes!)
ZAM invited me (and by extension, all of you) to a New Year’s Dinner! You can "choose your own dinner adventure" from appetizers, soup, salad, main [More...]
- 15 December 2014 : Voodoo ‘n’ Vice is an EPIC award finalist!
Voodoo 'n' Vice is an 2015 EPIC eBook Award Finalist! I can hardly believe it. Congratulations to my fellow nominees and thanks to Carina Press [More...]
- 11 December 2014 : Where Have I Been?
When things are stressful or upsetting I have a tendency to turtle and withdraw. If you’ve seen less of me around lately, it’s because the [More...]
- 5 August 2014 : Sunshine State Stories Blog Tour
This week, Books Make Me Happy blog and a handful of UF/PNR authors are celebrating stories set in sunny Florida. The authors showcased have offered [More...]
- 20 June 2014 : Rainbow Blues is here!
I'm so thrilled that Rainbow Blues is here. To celebrate... there will be prizes & games! June 20: Facebook Party - me and some of my [More...]