Welcome to my online home!
Here you will find information about upcoming releases, my books (of which I’m hoping there will be more and more as time goes on), random thoughts, and links to other writers who write awesome stories about love, and especially men loving men. Check out my most recent posts in News & Muse.
Come visit me at my joint author blogs. I’m in really great company, so visit anytime!
- Contact – Infinite Futures: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month
- Loose Ends: 3rd Saturday of each month
News & Muse Recent Posts
- 20 June 2014 : Rainbow Blues is here!
I'm so thrilled that Rainbow Blues is here. To celebrate... there will be prizes & games! June 20: Facebook Party - me and some of my [More...]
- 18 June 2014 : Join in the Party on June 20! Books, Games, Prizes!
Friday June 20 - I'm having a Facebook party to celebrate my new release, Rainbow Blues. There will be lots of games with prizes from [More...]
- 9 June 2014 : Rainbow Blues Available For Pre-Order
Rainbow Blues is almost here! I really hope you all like Luke and Jimmy as much as I do! Rainbow Blues Publisher: Dreamspinner Press Cover Artist: Catt Ford Release [More...]
- 27 May 2014 : Winner! Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia
Thank you to all the wonderful people who participated in the hop, including all those who came and checked out my post. There were a [More...]
- 26 May 2014 : Voodoo ‘n’ Vice is finally here!
Voodoo 'n' Vice is the third book in the Galactic Alliance series, and I hope you love Tai and Gideon as much as I do! [More...]
- 17 May 2014 : Hop Against Homophobia & Transphobia
May 17th is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia. I need to apologize. My life has been rather upside down over the past few weeks, and [More...]
- 18 April 2014 : Voodoo ‘n’ Vice is available for pre-order!
This is the third in my sci-fi Galactic Alliance series, and whooo, did I ever get a great cover! I've always been lucky enough to [More...]
- 31 March 2014 : New Release – Grand Adventures Anthology
On September 1, 2011, TJ Klune wrote, "...it's not about the ending, it's about the journey..." in a review of Eric Arvin's Woke Up in [More...]
- 23 February 2014 : Blog Tour Winners!
Wow! You guys are great! Thanks so much for checking out my tour stops, commenting and giving my tour hosts a little love. And thanks [More...]
- 16 February 2014 : Blog Tour! Win Stuff!
I'm doing a blog tour this week where you can find out a little bit more about me, my most recent book (Pen Name - [More...]